ASTfoto – Switch – twilight automatic in a housing with a width of 2 modules for mounting on a DIN rail . ASTfoto is the first twilight switch on the market for which a special ASTfoto mobile application was designed, thanks to which you can easily set the thresholds for switching on and off the lighting, read the current level of light intensity and switch on the lighting service.
ASTfoto controller records lighting switching on and off times and power returns, so you have full control over the operation of your lighting.
Communication with the twilight machine is wireless via WiFi.
The ASTfoto mobile application has the functionality of service attachments enabling switching on the output for a specified time (1/10/30 minutes), after a selected time the output enters the automatic operation mode (the output is switched on according to the set threshold of switching on and off). This functionality significantly simplifies maintenance and service work on the lighting infrastructure.
The ASTfoto twilight switch has a special algorithm that takes into account the accidental, short-term illumination of the light sensor, preventing unwanted switching on of lighting.
ASTfoto mobile App
- full control and management of ASTfoto with a phone, smartphone, tablet from the ASTfoto application.
- intuitive application interface for easy entry of controller settings
- free ASTfoto application (to download from GooglePlay)
- Secure WiFi WPA / WPA2 transmission
- time synchronization according to the GPS position of the phone
- a built-in real-time clock
- automatic time change (summer/winter)
- service switches of output A (for 1/10/30 minutes and permanently)
- registration of up to 50 last events: each switch on/off of the output and return of power supply
- possibility of remote exchange of software by means of a dedicated application on a PC
- LEDs on the front panel indicating the status of output A, power supply and connection status
- blocking access to the controller by means of a password
- possibility of restoring factory settings
ASTfoto technical parameters
- supply voltage 230V AC / 50 Hz
- supply voltage range – 20 % / 10 %
- 1 relay output, changeover contact, 5 A / 230 V AC
- 1 input for connecting the ASTsensor01 light sensor
- measuring range of light sensor 1 – 100 Lx
- mechanical parameters of connectors – contact / lift cable 2.5 mm2 / AWG14
- battery life of 5 years (calculated without power supply voltage)
- WiFi communication interface
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n communication, supports WPA / WPA2
- Degree of protection IP 20
- operating temperature – 30 °C / 80 °C
- dimensions – length 35 mm, width 90 mm, height 65 mm
- DIN rail mounting 35 mm
ASTfoto connection diagram