ASTgsm driver is designed to control street lighting in any lighting cabinet. The driver allows to control six lighting circuits, switch-on / -off times are calculated based on the GPS location of the driver. Switching times can be corrected by means of switching corrections independently for summer and winter.
The driver has 3 open-ended inputs to connect additional signals, such as a light cabinet opening sensor signal.
ASTgsm also has 4 dedicated inputs:
– an input to connect a light sensor to manage a single driver or a group of drivers
– an input to connect an expander, e.g. for Ethernet communication
– an RS485 input to connect an intelligent network analyzer with MODBUS communication
– an input to connect a battery in order to maintain power supply.
ASTgsm has a built-in GPS receiver, which enables automatic synchronization of the driver’s time and geographical position.
The driver can also be connected to the network analyzer, so that it will be possible to read parameters such as: electric current, voltage, power, energy consumption and related to these parameters alarm analysis.
Communication with the driver can be carried out in two ways – using GSM and a web panel available on any computer, smartphone or tablet, as well as using Wifi and a dedicated mobile application for devices with android system.
ASTgsm can also be connected to the local network using an Ethernet expander.
- support by means of a dedicated web portal in the RWD technology adapted to be supported by both desktop computers and mobile devices
- support by means of a dedicated mobile application for android devices using Wifi
- securing access to the driver by means of login and password in the case of www, in the case of WiFi communication – password with WPA/WPA2 protection
- simple plug-and-play installation (the driver connected to the power supply automatically reports to the system and is ready to work, just assign it to the user account)
- establishing a connection with the driver and saving any parameter in less than 3 seconds in the case of a web application, in the case of a mobile application less than 1 second
- possibility of running a web application on a physical server or in the cloud
- work in a connection model with a server, no need to use SIM cards with a public IP address
- time synchronization according to GPS signal
- switch-on/ -off time corrections
- automatic location of the driver on the web application map
- LEDs on the front panel indicating the state of inputs/outputs and status information of the driver
- extended level of rights such as administrator, user, observer and the possibility of creating subaccounts within the account (city council can create subaccounts for dedicated drivers within its account)
- built-in alarm handling system for such alarms as: power failure alarm, input circuit state change alarms, network parameters alarms such as exceeding electric current, exceeding power, etc.
- archiving alarms and network parameters on the server
- support for global switch-on of groups of drivers on the basis of lighting intensity
- automatic change of summer/winter time (possibility to switch off the change of time in case of entry of laws regulating the change of time)
- switch-on corrections independently for summer and winter
- 6 independently programmable outputs allowing to enter up to 4 switching intervals (3 night breaks)
- service output switch-offs for (1/10/30 minutes and permanent), remote or using driver buttons
- SMS communication channel enabling configuring the driver and executing basic activities such as service switch-on/switch-off etc.
- registration of changes in the status of outputs in the driver’s memory (50 records), as well as on the server (unlimited number on the server)
- API to integrate the system with other open systems
- SMS control of a selected sports facility
ASTgsm technical parameters
- 90-265 VAC power supply
- energy consumption of less than 3W
- 6 relay outputs, load capacity 5A
- 3 NO inputs to connect any signals, e.g. light cabinet door opening sensor, voltage analysis on circuits, etc.
- 1 input to connect a precise light sensor to manage a single driver or a group of drivers
- 1 digital input to connect an expander, e.g. for Ethernet communication, input/output expander
- 1 RS485 input to connect an intelligent network analyzer with MODBUS communication
- 1 input to connect the battery to maintain power supply
- 2 buttons for servicing the driver
- communication via standard open communication protocol GPRS TCP/IP
- Wifi communication for management by means of a mobile application
- 2 MMCX type antenna connectors for connecting GSM and GPS antennas
- DIN rail mounting of 6 modules (+1 battery module, +3 network analyzer modules)
- operating temperature from -30 to +70 Celsius degrees
- protection level IP20