Privacy and confidentiality.
1) The administrator of the data is AST System sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Zielona Góra, 2 Ochla-Kornela Makuszyńskiego Street, entered into the National Court Register under number 0000523066, NIP number: 973-101-87-52 and REGON: 081235958, hereinafter referred to as AST System.
2) AST System is an administrator within the meaning of the Regulation (EU) of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (for convenience, we will continue to use the abbreviation “General Data Protection Regulation”), with regard to personal data of Users who are natural persons. This means that AST System sets forth the purposes and means of processing Users’ personal data on its own and on its own responsibility. Personal information is any information that may identify you, such as your name, telephone number, email address. When we refer to the term “process” or “process” in this document, we mean all the activities and operations performed on your personal data (e.g., storing or analysing it for the purpose of providing you with a service).
Processing of personal data by AST System, including their acquisition and storage.
1) User support: AST System may collect and otherwise process (e.g. store or analyze) personal data of users contacting the AST System service department. This data may be necessary for communication with the User (e.g. answering questions asked by the user), but also for the execution of the User’s request. If permitted by applicable law, AST System will also be entitled to obtain (and otherwise process, for example, store) other personal data related to communication with users, e.g. information about requests for support or feedback from users.
2) Contact form: AST System may collect personal information about users contacting it through the tools available, including the contact form. This data is necessary to enable AST System to contact users.
3) Data collected by website and mobile devices: When it is necessary to provide a service to users, AST System is entitled to automatically collect and record data transmitted to the server by web browsers or users’ devices. Such data may include, for example, your IP address (i.e. the address your device uses to access the site), software and hardware parameters you use (so that we can improve the quality of our services, for example, the pages you view, your mobile device identification number, information about your use of the application and other information about your devices and systems. This information will be collected when you use the AST System website or mobile application.
4) Complementation of the collected data: AST System is authorized to supplement information about Users with data legally obtained (for example, if the user has consented to do so) from business partners and third parties.
IP addresses, cookies and identification numbers of mobile devices.
AST System may collect data using technologies such as cookies, tracking pixels and objects shared locally (e.g. in a browser or on a device).
Use of collected data.
1) AST System processes (e.g. collects, stores, analyzes, etc.) users’ personal data for the following purposes:
- providing user support, including solving technical problems;
- contacting Users, including for purposes related to the provision of services, User service, permitted marketing activities, through available communication channels, in particular e-mail and telephone;
- carrying out research and analysis, inter alia, in terms of the functioning of products, improving the operation of available services or estimating the main interests and needs of visitors;
- ensuring the security of services provided by electronic means, including enforcement of the Rules and Regulations and counteracting fraud and abuse;
- handling complaints;
- direct marketing of goods;
- handling requests from users, in particular to the user service department and via the contact form;
- organisation of loyalty schemes, competitions and promotional actions in which Users may participate;
- performance of obligations resulting from the provisions of law, including tax or accounting regulations;
- statistical data;
- archiving campaigns;
2) AST System is authorized to store the collected and data only to the extent that the above business purposes are achieved.
1) If this is done with the user’s consent or in the justified interest of AST System, AST System may share the users’ personal data with other websites maintained by AST System. In such a case, each user whose personal data has been disclosed shall be informed in detail.
2) AST System shall not transfer users’ personal data to third parties without the consent of the users concerned, unless one of the following circumstances applies:
AST System may share your personal data with public bodies that assist AST System in the fight against fraud and abuse, including in connection with ongoing proceedings regarding possible violations of the law or in the fight against other possible violations of the Terms and Conditions.
4) Due to the need to prevent the performance of certain functions of web robots, we use the Google reCAPTCHA mechanism to occasionally investigate whether the behaviour of the users of the platform does not resemble that of robots. Therefore, AST System may disclose Google Inc. Your IP address.
5) AST System may share anonymized data (i.e. data that does not identify specific users) with third party service providers, trusted partners or research agencies in order to better recognize the attractiveness of advertising and services to users, to improve the overall quality and effectiveness of services provided by AST System or these entities, or to participate in scientific research with a broadly understood social benefit.
All data collected by AST System are protected with the use of reasonable technical and organizational measures and security procedures in order to protect them against unauthorized access or unauthorized use.